Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Never One To Shy Away . . .

. . . . from pimping something, I just added a new banner to this blog. It's the "My Survey" site, which is great. I love these guys. You sign up, easy as pie, and then you start taking surveys for actual money. They're sending me a $30 check which will arrive next week. Now, it's not an extremely lucrative endevour. Don't quit your day job just because you join up (and hopefully get me some referral credit while you're at it), but every so often, you'll accumulate enough points to reach the 10 dollar minimum. They'll send you a check in the mail, or you can use the points to play the raffles. I don't, since every penny counts around here. The BAFW offices are barren . . . so barren in fact that there are no actual offices.

So, click on that banner. Do it punk. You afraid of making money? Huh?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)