Monday, October 03, 2005

C.R.A.B.S.


Has my dream come true? Did someone start a Christina Ricci Ass-Beating Society? Otherwise known as C.R.A.B.S. Someone pinch me because I must be dreaming. Oh wait, these are behind the scenes pictures for her new movie "Black Snake Moan". Something about her getting the crap kicked out of her by a black man (reportedly played by Sam Jackson) for some reason. Maybe her character needed to be told something more than once. That Sam Jackson knows how to treat a woman right. I guess that's better than a white man kicking the crap out a black woman. Reverse racism? Who cares. That make-up does look pretty convincing though. I kinda like it. Way better than that pre-teen goth period she went through. I'll leave you with another picture and a link to the page where you can get the whole set from (all whopping five in total . . . I know, I treat you bitches too well).

She may look a little skinnier than when she did Buffalo 66, but the bruises and caked on blood do look classy. Compared to Paris Hilton and Tara Reid, it kinda looks like she's going to a high falutin dinner party.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)