Sunday, October 02, 2005

Post-Randomizer 5000

So, this Anne Hathaway showing off her titties in the soon to be released movie titled "Havoc" seems to be a big thing lately. Not Technorati Top Ten big, but it's pretty close. Saw the actual sex scene clip where you get to see the rack, and I have to say . . . eh. Sure, they're there, and it makes me look at those Princess Diaries and Ella Enchanted movies just a little bit differently, but damn . . . she chickens out of the actual sex act with a Latino drug dealer. Doesn't she know that those are the most cuddly of all drug dealers? Bijou Phillips kinda steals the scene from her. Whatever. Here's the DVD cover so that you know what to look for when you go shopping for hand lotion and Bounty paper towels.

And do yourself a favor, make sure you get the "unrated" version. There's an R-rated one out there as well that I'm sure has some stuff cut out of it. Unless you live in Utah, you have no business buying that. That is, unless you're planning to give it as a gift to your infant child. In that case, sure, get him/her the R-rated version.

I haven't been an active part of the anti-Housewife Mafia, or Mommy-Mafia (which just sounds gay. No wonder a mommy came up with that term). I really want to go out there to Blog Explosion and throw down a little with those top Battle of the Blogs housewives . . . but that would cut into my Halo 2 time. In life, you have to learn to prioritize. Throwing online punches at mommy blogs will never be important enough to detract time from my videogaming activities. Since I work (and this new job does not offer me that many opportunities to slack off like the last one), I can't take the liberty to tussle with these blogs actively. But, that doesn't mean that the contempt is non-existant. I hate mommy blogs just as much as Crazy Dan and Big D and I find this particular blog to be a hilarious parody of this truly repulsive example of mommy-blogdom, but seriously . . . I'm getting too old for this shit.

In other non-internet related news . . . I keep waking up thinking that there are bugs either hovering over my face or crawling all over my pillow. Quite disturbing. For instance, this morning, when I woke up I saw, clear as day, a spiderweb with about a dozen black spiders all over it, just inches from my face. Sure, as soon as I rubbed my eyes, they were gone . . . but this is happening with increasing frequency. Am I going crazy?

And in mental sanity news . . . the wife will be out all day today sailing with some friends. Which means I get the whole house to myself. I will be able to go on X Box Live and blow off some steam. Of course, this will lead to extremely dry eyes, so I will be taking many naps throughout the day. Not that my wife drives me crazy . . . sometimes men just need a day to themselves to lounge around the sofa watching television and playing videogames to ensure mental sanity. Just think of it as a day in the Spa for you ladies. But less expensive.

1 comment:

Big D said...

Thanks for the shout. I fucked up and took you off AGS. I didn't noticeit when I was doing updates. I'll put you back on Monday when I do some more updates. Sorry.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)