Friday, July 07, 2006

Upskirt City - Abi Titmus


Who the hell ('s kitchen) is Abi Titmus? See what I did there, that was a bit of a pun. I know, I'm a clever rapscallion. Actually, I had to look this broad up to find out just why I cared that she goes out on the town with nothing on downtown. She was part of that extreme reality cooking show. No, not Iron Chef. Hell's Kitchen, which is a show where a British-accented jackass screams at cooks trying to make it in the high-paced, and flame-prone world of . . . cooking. Wow, sounds fan-fucking-tastic. This is a good upskirt though. It's not just a hairy beaver shot. You get a hint of labia majora with this one. That's on the second picture by the way. Don't break out the magnifying glass for the first shot.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)