Monday, July 10, 2006

Rosario Dawson = Nerd Dream

Rosario Dawson is a pretty hot actress. She's been in a few movies, looking pretty hot in all of them. I'm sure there are a bunch of nerds out there that would totally geek out about the following little story. You see, Rosario Dawson just put out a comic book. Yeah, a friggin funny-book with her likeness in it. So now, when nerds read this and wonder if they could ever meet their fantasy comic book heroine, they just might . . . if they're incredibly lucky. The comic is called "Occult Crimes Taskforce". You can check out a review of it here. I haven't read it myself, but I might pick up the trade when it gets collected. My wife might even read it . . . if she read comics. Which she doesn't because she's definately not nerdy in any way, shape or form possible. She does like the Rosario Dawson though. And when I say like, I mean *wink*like*wink*. If you don't know what I mean, then you don't watch enough late night Cinemax or Showtime.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)