Monday, July 10, 2006

Lohan and Bikinis - New Addiction

Do they have a bikinis annonymous meeting that Lindsay Lohan can attend? I mean, at what point do you do an intervention and tell her that enough is enough. We know that she likes bikinis, but everything must be done in moderation. I guess it's a healthier obsession than snorting blow every waking hour of her life. It's good to see she no longer spends days upon days in crack-houses or New York motels blowing all her money on smack . . . allegedly. I wonder if those bikini bottoms are fire retardant? She does have that firecrotch after all.

She is also hanging out with a new boyfriend apparently, who lifted her up just with one arm. I know what you all are thinking. It's not me. I'm married already. And yes, I am that strong. My middle name IS indeed "He-Man" and yes, I am one of the "Masters of the Universe". If you want to argue with me, I'll refer you to my orange and green Battle Tiger. He usually sorts out my disputes when they're too inane to even require my attention.
Lohan was not sure why her new boyfriend decided to give her a prostate exam, but she enjoyed it none-the-less.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)