Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dead or Alive - Up to Snuff

Videogame movie adaptations are never great. Sometimes they look great, but they never have a great story. Especially movies based on fighting games. Case in point - "Street Fighter" starring Jean Claude Van Damme. I don't think I even need to mention the "Mortal Kombat" movies. I realize I just did, but don't be nit-picky with me. So, Dead or Alive (DOA) is coming out this year (I think) and it at least has Jaime Pressley in it, who happens to be the hottest piece of white trash this side of the Mississippi. That, and it isn't being directed by Uwe Boll. I might be wrong about that last claim. It might be more wishful thinking than concrete fact. From the look of the pictures above and below, it looks like they're covering pretty much all three areas that the Team Ninja videogame covered. Babes, fighting, and volleyball. Enjoy.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)