Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Lindsay Lohan Loves Boobies

Below is an excerpt from a Glamour magazine article on how Lindsay Lohan feels about her newly returned rack. Where did it go? Most likely on a cocaine trip, but now that it is back, she's all into them.
"Skinny's not attractive. I've learnt that." Peering inside her vest she added: "I like having my breasts in there - naturally, I add! The papers said I had implants, then when I was really flat-chested they said I was anorexic and had had them taken out. Truth is I have got my boobs back because I've got healthier again and I'm so happy."
It does seem a little strange now that she has gained a little weight that it all went to her titties. I mean, is there some way to redirect the way fat deposits itself in the body? Maybe it's some sort of Scientology or Kabbalah method . . . or whatever crazy kook religion Lohan is into. Or maybe, it's just the good ol' fashioned deal with the Devil type of thing. Lohan looks like she's missing a soul. I think that explains it. One more picture. I hope this encourages people to make more deals with Satan. I mean, it's just soul right. Not like you're using it.

1 comment:

Big D said...

IF it's scientology it needs more female members and then it may spike an increase in male... uh... members.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)