Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Love in the Inbox

This is one of the latest SPAM messages we got in the tech support inbox today.
Hello .

I am a lovely and lonely Lady who is looking for the man who will make me happy and whom I want to feel like in paradise with!
If you want to be my beautiful Hero who will save me from this loneliness find me http://www.hope-for-love.com/ and wake me up with a warm kiss.

Goodbye

Folvyn A.
I told the Sal about it and his ears perked up like if I had told him there was free pussy in the kitchen for the taking. What's up with that? Is the Sal hard up for women? He he, I said "hard up".

2 comments:

Jaime said...

no luck seducing the Cox?

Unknown said...

Yea you tell him Sal. tell him who da man!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)