Thursday, July 27, 2006

British Kids are Smrt . . . S M R T smart.

It takes a little time for this video to gain speed . . . much like the scooter the kids are using to speed up the wheel thing those two blondes are sitting on. But once they get it up to the proper speed, inertia and gravity do their job and it produces one of those cringe-inducing moments that make you laugh. Well, it made me laugh, and that's enough to get it up here.

On a sidenote, Darwinism will not let these kids make it past their 17th birthday. I mean, look at what they're doing now. The legal drinking age in England is 16 right? Just imagine what will happen when they add booze to the mix. Whatever happens, I'm sure I'll get to see it on YouTube.

4 comments:

|absolute absurdities| said...

I wanna try! pick me pick me!

This is awesome just fuckin awesome...ya know its true what the j says about adding booze to the mix...i cant wait to see whats next

Big D said...

Hilarious

Jaime said...

oi blimey, i just shot me foot off. that was so bloody cool!

Anonymous said...

Just think, if they were in the states, they'd have either

a. shot themselves
b. shot someone else
c. slept with their sister/brother

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)