Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lance Bass is What . . ?

Hold on a minute. Lance Bass is gay? Like "take it in the butt" gay? Or "I like sing and dance with boys" gay? And, is there a difference? So, this changes everything really. Since this pinnacle of masculinity has outed himself as a lover of penises not already attached to himself, I'm starting to doubt other facts about everything. So the world is not flat? Pigs can't fly?? Paris Hilton is not a virgin?! I don't know what to believe anymore. Click here and let People Magazine shatter your world with the truth.

*Addendum - If you are still in denial and think that People Magazine are a bunch of poopy-pants's for helping out your favorite closeted queer, then check out the Associated Press's article on the MSN website.

8 comments:

Big D said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Big D said...

Like everyone didn't already know the Backdoor Boys were gay. With songs like: Tearin' up my Ass, and One last Cock.

Jaime said...

i'm pretty sure he was in N'Sync. my wife would know. she's a huge fan of their work. 2 concerts was it that you attended, right honey?

Jaime said...

listen . . . it was just that time that I had an itch. and you didn't have to lick your finger afterwards. I guess you can't fight those German genes of yours.

"are zey cookeen ze brow-knees?"

Anonymous said...

ps...I'm taking down that picture of Lance that you taped to our ceiling....it's all sticky and stuff

Jaime said...

if Ernie is involved . . . it's a 4 way.



but that won't happen. because I'm not in N'Sync

Anonymous said...

you said you didn't want me involved. oh wait, I wasnt supposed to tell anyone about that was i?

Anonymous said...

totally

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)