Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Jessica "Ribs" Alba

Jessica Alba is hot . . . but what the hell is up with those ribs? I mean, she used to have a body, right? I wasn't imagining watching her in "Idle Hands" (with my hands not idle) and seeing that she had a pretty bangin' bod. Now, she's walking around like a Nicole Ritchie wannabe. This is proof positive that the bitch has to die. Bring me the head of Nicole Ritchie on a plate. But not a full sized plate. You can use one of those tiny plates that go under the tea cups. It's that light and small. Her influence over Hollywood's hotties has to end. Jessica Alba can still be rehabilitated. All she needs is a little sausage. Pump her right up . . . err . . . I meant "plump" her. Slip of the tounge.
Alba is very proud of her Washboard Ribs

2 comments:

Big D said...

Idle hands, yeah, I totally agree.

Unknown said...

Come on Jaime .. you would still hit it!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)