Friday, July 07, 2006

Conversations with The Sal - The Sal loves the Cox

The Sal likes someone at work. Well, he likes several chicks at work (he likes to keep his options open), but a certain one in particular just makes me giggle.

Jaime says: how's the courting of the r3c3p going?
(The Sal vocalizes: It's not a courtship)
Jaime says: don't you want a piece of Cox?
The Sal says: there's no courting
Jaime says: lol
Jaime says: piece of Cox . . . that sounds gh3y
The Sal says: yes i know...so dont use it
Jaime says: it's not my fault you are attracted to Cox
Jaime says: well, it's true right?
The Sal says: no its not
Jaime says: what? you're telling me you don't want to lay pipe there
Jaime says: do a little plumbing work
The Sal says: k4r3n yes cox no
Jaime says: well . . . they go hand in hand
Jaime says: it's her namesake
Jaime says: are you telling me you can't handle the Cox?

This is when the Sal just laughs and tells me that he doesn't want to talk about it anymore. He had also told me to keep him out of my blog, but since I'm the Lord and Master of my domain, and the asshole transferred a single license client to me . . . all bets are off.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!! The Cox has a cox of her own ... next chick in line will be?

Jaime said...

The Sal wants to go down on some Cox.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)