Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Eva Longoria - Sans Make-Up

Wow, I knew there was a reason why I didn't quite like Eva Longoria. I mean, apart from that annoying voice of hers, something else was throwing up alarm bells in my brain. I guess, under all that carefully crafted makeup, lies the beast pictured here. She's not even average looking without being all done up. She looks like a Mexican maid. And not one that would make a whole lot of money either. She would totally not get hired for those stripper maid services. Not that I know much about those. I mean, I strip when I clean up the house, but only because my wife demands it. But that's really not that important is it? The next couple of Longoria pictures are going to be biggie-sized . . . if you just ate. I'm sorry, but you will be seeing your food come back up, and then watch your vomit vomit at the sight of Eva Longoria without make up.

What a handsome moustache Mr. Longoria.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)