Monday, July 17, 2006

A Scanner Broken

Our website has an online scanner that clients purchase access to. It's pretty helpful to determine if your resident anti-virus program might have missed something. It was down for about a week though. You know how these things work. Shit happens. I checked it out again today when I got into work. This e-mail precipitated my action.
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH ME NOT BEING ABLE TO GET ON TO SCAN MY COMPUTER. THE LAST E MAIL I RECEIVED SAID IT WOULD TAKE A FEW DAYS AND GUESS WHAT I STILL CANNOT GET ON IT. I HAVE A PASS WORD AND IT DOESN'T WORK SO WHAT KNOW. DON'T EXPLAIN ABOUT POP UP AND ALL THAT STUFF I AM AWARE OF IT. I WAS GETTING ON AND FOR SOME REASON IT STOPPED! SO HELP ME OUT OR I WILL CALL THE INTERNET POLICE AND FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON.
Oh man, I don't want to get in trouble with the "Internet Police". Scary, they're going to come by and slap some e-cuffs on me. The online scanner is working now. I sent the douche a message telling her how to work it.

1 comment:

Big D said...

The Internet police is all about virtually pain and e-beatings.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)