Thursday, July 20, 2006

Before and After - Mewes Edition

Since Clerks II is opening up this weekend, I thought I would post this up. It's somewhat related to the movie, being that Jason Mewes plays one of the main characters, Jay. The first picture was taken around 2003, right before Mewes went into rehab for his heroin addiction. The 2nd picture, was taken just recently at the premier. Is it me, or does Mewes kind of look like Christian Bale now. Is this what recovery from an addiction does to someone? I'm no 'mo, but the guy looks pretty good considering what he used to look like. I wonder what checking in for a nail-biting addiction will do to me. I know it's not as bad as heroin, but if recovery does this to someone, any improvement to my looks will be appreciated.

3 comments:

|absolute absurdities| said...

haha! u said im no mo...LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Mewes is a hottie

-w

Jaime said...

and she liked him when he looked like a NJ dirt bag.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)