Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Trinity Blood Trailer

Those darned Japanese, they've gone and combined a couple of my favorite things into one tasty little package for my viewing pleasure. What are those things? Well, Vampires and Post-Apocalyptic settings. From what I can tell from this little trailer linked below, there was some big (as opposed to the tiny ones) armaggedon that decimated most of the world. Some uncertain time in the future, a Vatican endorsed group of hunters is after a coven of vampires that is causing all sorts of havoc for the future humans.

This one will be actually hitting select theaters in May, courtesy of Funimation (they release all those Dragonball DVD's). Chances are, I won't get to go watch it. Unless the wife decides to release the chains and let me go to a movie without her. Maybe the Sal will want to go watch this. He's borrowed pretty much all of the Anime that I own. Something tells me that he likes the genre. I can't quite put my finger on it though.

Check out the trailer here. It's not my prefered format for viewing, and it comes up a little on the small side. But expand the WMV window to get a better view. Enjoy.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)