Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bitch, You got Knocked da . . . .

fuck out!! Holy crap, I love violence, specially when it's a chick fight. While this is not one of those sexy ones, somebody does get knocked out cold, and I think it was with half a bottle of friggin Sprite. Wow! This reminds me of this one time in middle school. I saw a chick fight in my Civics class, and it was the most arousing experience my then young self had experienced. Just something about the hair pulling and face clawing . . . . Anyway, enough about my perverted past, check out the YouTube video.

3 comments:

Big D said...

DAMN!!!

Jaime said...

don't venture into the hood w/out proper protection.

Anonymous said...

girlsfight at school was funny to watch, but this black girls fighting was awesome.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)