Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Clerks II Internet Teaser


I saw the teaser trailer for Clerks II at Wizard World LA a couple of weeks ago during the Kevin Smith panel. It was pretty funny, but edited to be seen along with all the other trailers that were tacked on to the beginning of Scary Movie 4. This particular trailer that I'm about to link to is a little on the R-rated side, which is perfect. Kevin Smith stuff only works when there's a hard R for language. What can you expect? Well . . shit, I won't do it much justice. Check out the trailer here in multiple formats to whet your viewing appetite.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

yeah, jealous? haha. it was great. short, only 2 hours, but still pretty kick ass. I hear he does panels for 8 hours sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Please thell me this isnt a joke, clerks 2? I am googling it up after this, I hope you arent lying!

Anonymous said...

oops never seen the link for it, good find, and thanks for posting it! you rule.

Jaime said...

welcome to the world zero. this comes out in August btw.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)