Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Declines - April 06

Once again, another month, and another batch of things not to buy because I don't have enough money or I'm not all that interested in it. This time around, I'm leaning towards the "not at all interested" side.

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire Special Edition - The kids of Hogwarts continue their adventures and continue to make JK Rowling richer and richer. This is one of the reasons why I'm not all that interested in this movie. I hate making other people richer. That, and I don't fancy Emma Watson that way . . . you sick perverts. You should see (in the search term posts) the kind of searches that bring people here looking for all sorts of Emma Watson depravity. She's only 16 right? Can't you child molestors wait a couple of years . . . oh wait, I guess you can't.

Pride & Prejudice - Another Columbia House DVD selection. The adult-aged Keira Knightly stars in this one, and again, not all that interested. I'm not down with period pieces . . . unless there's some action. This one looks to be completely devoid of action. I don't even know if there's some Keira Knightly nudity, but I hear there's some in Domino . . . which might make me want to rent that.

Nickelback: All the Right Reasons - BMG just suggests the crappiest of crappy CD's to me. Why don't I cancel this account already. Every month I have to in there and decline shit like this. Oh well, I'm too lazy to go through a long e-mail/snail mail process to cancel a subscription that only provides material for my blog. Nickelback, give me a fucking break. Why are there never any good bands that might make me thing "Hmm, do I really want to spend $17.98 for that and then get 25 CD's for the price of 1??" I don't even want 25 CD's.

2 comments:

Big D said...

I own two of the three items mentioned.

Jaime said...

Pride and Prejudice and Nickelback?

there's no pull for me for any of these titles, but i did just get a 10% off coupon for being a member for 5 years w/Columbia House. i might buy something.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)