Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My Blog Blew Up


And it's all Katharine McPhee's fault. I can tell you that I have not seen a single episode of this season's American Idol, and, until now, the only mention of this particular contestant in this blog was in the "Search Term" posts I run every week. Seems everyone wants to see her boobs, butt, upskirt pictures, and feet. I'm looking at the picture above and I'm just thinking "why?". She's just very average looking. Nothing like Rachel Nichols (from the Hump-Day Hotties post), which more people should be looking for. I guess I haven't caught the "McPhee-ver", and I never will. But, if it brings people here and it jacks up my advertising revenue . . . then it's all good baby.

The Search-y truth. Check it out, fah-reals.

UPDATE - This is a graph pulled from my tracking site. That's the hours of the day, not the days of the month. Crazy!

UPDATE #2 - I know it only shows an average of 25-60 visits per hour now. McPhee'ver is in remission, looks like we're getting a little better. Here's a chart for the week, which shows the spike in traffic last Wednesday.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

ooh . . the graph updates itself! teh internets is gr3at!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)