Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hump-Day Hotties - Post Easter Edition

I'm starting something new around here. On Wednesdays, usually known as "hump day", I'll be posting pictures of women I have deemed as "hotties". This is an effort to help you get through the rest of the week. I know, I'm so altruistic like that sometimes. All I ask in return . . . advertising money. Now, on with the show.
Now I know why the Easter Bunny was inflicting pain on poor, unsuspecting people. He couldn't get any play from a bunny ears-wearing Evangeline Lilly. It makes total sense now. These pics were taken over the Easter weekend, and it looks like she's getting ready to partake in the tradition of hiding eggs. I'm sure her Hobbit boyfriend would rather partake in the more alluring "hide the salami" activity . . . specially if she's wearing those bunny ears. Now all she needs is some lingerie and one of my visual fantasies will manifest itself. A couple more pictures of "Kate" and then we're moving onto hottie "numero dos"


Our second delectable lady of the day is none other than Scarlett Johansson, cavorting the beaches in a colorful (and barely able to restrain her assets) bikini, with America's just recently most hated actor . . . Josh Hartnett. Why do we all hate him? Because he's fucking Scarlett Johansson. Do we need any more reason than that? Well, maybe not the whole of America hates him. Just a few hopelessly delusional individuals who still hope that Scarlett will come around their mother's basement, in the bikini pictured below, and play Rock'em Sock'em Robots with them. I know, it's sad really. Someone should call the "Make A Wish" foundation people and ask for naked pictures of Scarlett Johansson. I would, but I'm not dying anytime soon, so by the time that happens, she'd be pretty old . . . and who wants to see old boobies? Oh yeah, the ten people that went to see Basic Instinct 2: Risk Addiction a couple of weeks ago.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

whatever floats your boat man

Jaime said...

i want to get LOST in Evangeline Lilly's hot pants.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)