Friday, April 28, 2006

Magazine Cover Pwns Mandy Moore

Mandy Moore is a little embarrased about the latest magazine cover that she is gracing. Something about the words "Orgasms Unlimited" right next to her face. Her words -
"I'm very flattered to be on a magazine cover, but the horrifying part is my parent's have framed every magazine that I've ever been on from the beginning. So there's a whole wall dedicated to that and it starts off with me at 14 and 'Mandy's favourite colour is pink!' and now Cosmo and my face and 'orgasms unlimited.' And my dad has to take it to the framer's to get it framed. It has nothing to do with me - it's just an article [that appears in the magazine]!"
Someone should tell Mandy about the caption next to her vagina, you know, the one that reads "8 New Places to have Sex". If she's worried about the orgasm one relating to her, then that one should throw her in a panic, as everyone will begin looking to have sex in her poontanger.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Mandy is a woman of many holes. all of them . . . boneable.

according to the article that is. i wouldn't know, or care.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)