Thursday, April 20, 2006

Kelly Clarkson = Anti-Hot

Remember those pictures of Scarlett Johansson from the Hump-Day Hotties post? Well, being that it's Thursday now, I can post these pictures of Kelly Clarkson looking like the Retarded Creature from the Blue Lagoon. Wow, who finds this woman attractive? It looks like she's about to exit the water and start terrorizing the people who inhabit the Bahamas with stories about farting and riding the bus with her sister. I guess they don't make water-proof paperbags for woofers like this one. Someone should have handed her one of those heavy-duty black trash bags. Sure, there's risk of suffocation, but wouldn't that be a blessing in this case? Looking at these pictures makes me penis recede back into my crotch, kind of like last night, when I was watching a show on TLC about facial reconstruction surgery for people with cleft palates and birth defects. From the looks of it, Kelly should seek help from those plastic surgeons. I hear they do pro-bono work, which would translate into pro-boner status for the rest of the world when we take a look at her after the facial rearranging. One thing's for sure, you can click on the pictures to get a better look . . . but why?

4 comments:

Jaime said...

i'm not sure if you're smiling because you like, or because you like that someone doesn't like.

i'm confused.

Big D said...

I used to thing she was hot, not so much anymore. Like always though I'd still bang her.

Jaime said...

she looks like a disoriented manatee

Big D said...

Yeah, ummm I'm not picky and she's rich.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)