Monday, April 24, 2006

Missed Communication

I tend to hear things that are not actually said. Like today, after my wife came back from school and she said "hello" as I opened the door. What I heard was "My neck pooped". It doesn't even sound close, but as I looked at her and quizzically said "your neck pooped??", she looked at me like I was the world's biggest dumbass and said "No! I said hello".

This is not the first time this has happened, just the most recent time. What's wrong with me??

2 comments:

|absolute absurdities| said...

ohh man...

I unno what to tell ya. Maybe you were thinking about some sort of weird fetish involving poo.

Jaime said...

well, if anyone is into poop, it would be her. She's the one with the German descent.


poo-kakke!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)