Wednesday, November 30, 2005

War At Home Advertising Campaign

I guess that War at Home television show must be hard up for viewers, because either this is a pretty great marketing stunt . . . or the girl that plays the teenaged daughter just does not know how to dress herself. And I know, right around know your asking yourself "What the fuck is the War At Home??" It's that waste of time between the Simpsons and Family Guy on Fox. I know, I do my taxes too during that despicable half hour of televised non-entertainment. And even though the daughter is cute and all and she is stupid enough to show off her nipple to the entire internet community . . . it doesn't make me want to watch the show. I guess she's just not Paris Hilton material. By that, I don't mean she's as pretty as her, because Paris Hilton is not good looking at all . . . what I mean by Paris Hilton material is that this girl is not enough of a slut to shock a nation into stupor and watch whatever she's on. If the War at Home wants more ratings, then they need to leak out a video of this girl (what's her name by the way?? LOL) banging 3 dudes in an alley while a hobo with pompoms does a cheer in the background. Then I'll watch the show . . . religiously. And seriously . . . what's this girl's name?? See . . . she's not slutty enough for people to know her name. How sad.

3 comments:

deestract said...

Yes, she is super-sexy, but damn, I have nothing better to do in that half hour, so I watch it, and it really is sorta dumb and weird and that Malcolm boy creeps me out... but small penance, I guess for Family Guy, which, is it just me, or is it better than ever?

Crazy Dan said...

Kylee Duffer I believe is the name, and yes she is a hottie.

Jaime said...

yeah, she is pretty hot, but the prescence of Micheal Rappaport just kills it for me. When is that guy going to learn how to speak?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)