Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Joaquin be Crazy

Joaquin Phoenix, not to be confused with Joaquin Tucson, is apparently slowly going crazy. During an interview, he swore he had a frog nibbling away at his brain. Yeah, I know. If that ain't crazy, then I'm Mayor McCheese. But let's see what the quote says.
Do I have a large frog in my hair? . . . Something's crawling out of my scalp." Despite reassurances from the reporter, the actor replied, "No, but I feel it. I'm not worried about the looks. I'm worried about the sensation of my brain being eaten . . . What did you ask me?"

Wow, now I'm a little more interested in this "Walk the Line" movie he's got coming out. I wonder how he'll play Johnny Cash with a frog crawling out of his scalp. That's going to be an interesting and, as I'm sure the critics will call it, rivetting performance. Or it could just be syphillis. His brain could actually be in the process of being gnawed away by that disease and he just doesn't know it yet. Oh well, either way he has become just a little more interesting, and I guess that's all that matters.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

if he starts complaining about stiffness and being cold all the time . . . then sure, he's a zombie. lets just wait and see if he starts bruising all over the place, 'cause that's an indication of rigor mortis.

|absolute absurdities| said...

oOH...zombies...did u say zombies?

**PUMPS SHOTTY**

JUST BRING IT!

Jaime said...

the sal . . you should come over and check out the Unrated Director's Cut of Land Of the Dead. That should satiate those zombie-killing tendencies.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I saw his little freakout on the showbiz show with david spade. He was sure there was a frog in his head

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)