Thursday, November 17, 2005

Bin Laden's Niece

I had no idea that Osama Bin Laden had a niece. And a niece that's all into looking like an Afghan Angelina Jolie. Sure, she's not as hot as Jolie is, but the sheer size of those lips closely approximate the size of canoes, so she's almost there. I wonder if this chaps the ass of Osama. Seeing one of his nieces gallavanting around like a western whore. No wonder he wants to topple skyscrapers full of people in them.

I think we should all, collectively as a nation, start masturbating to pictures of his niece. That way, the terrorists don't win. I won't partake in the group masturbation because she's not that appealing to me, but I think it's your patriotic duty to do this for your country. If you need to, paint a little paper bag over her face on the jpeg.

3 comments:

AMHQ said...

Sounds like a plan

mojotek said...

Wow... I'm betting someone somewhere thinks its treason that I find her even remotely attractive.

Jaime said...

if you fire some patriot pants missiles at her . . . then you're not treasonous at all . . . it just means you have bad taste in women.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)