Friday, November 11, 2005

Femullet Phenomenum

I can understand the male version of this aberration of haute follicle couture, but the female variety just leaves me scratching my head. I mean, it's not like they can claim "business in the front party in the back" since women do their business in the kitchen . . . right girls? LOL.

And who would ever want to party with the specimen pictured above. I mean, she looks like she enjoys watching old Van Damme movies while hitting the sack with whatever enibriated poor unlucky sap she beds with the aid of some Kentucky moonshine. No sober man would willingly bed a femulleted lady. Unless you're into that stuff. I mean, there are fetishes for everything these days. You can walk down the street and find eskimo midget one-legged cock-eyed midget with femullet fetishists all over the place. Hmm . . maybe we don't frequent the same streets.

1 comment:

Big D said...

Wow, I haven't seen a mullet wearing female and I live in Texas. Scary.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)