Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Love.Angel.Music.Baby.Nipple?

I love the nipple slip. Not Gwen's specifically, just in general. It just goes to show that they can't dress themselves properly, and these wardrobe malfunctions happen all the time. It proves my theory that stars just kind of lie down and have people dress them. People with no clear fashion sense who think that throwing on a leopard print dress on a chick is going to be "hot". If you remember correctly (and you better . . . or else) I had posted a comparison picture many moons ago showing similar print dresses that Stefani and Lohan were wearing to the same event. Lohan was at least safe from the nipple slip since her tatas were extremely deflated due to her alleged cocaine addiction . . . err . . I mean stress from having a crazy father. Yeah, that'll do it. *rolls eyes*

But anyway, lots of people find Gwen to be attractive. So, this is for you. I hope you enjoy it. Now, hows'about clicking on some of those ads on the side so I can finally get paid around here. Seriously, Christmas is coming . . . and at this rate, I'm going to end up giving away cans of cranberry sauce to people. Hmm . . . I guess that can't be that bad right? Everyone loves cranberry sauce.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)