Thursday, November 17, 2005

Oscillating Fan Mail

I get mountains and mountains (if you were microscopic and made up of electrons) of fan e-mail here at the BAFW HQ, and here's a sample of the range that they usually fit in.
Jaime,

My co-workers brought up that rumor about Jaime Lee Curtis being a tranny. When I plugged it in a search, I saw your site. I started to read your comments. I have to tell you I read about 10 of them aloud. You are absolutely hysterical! I was like I have to hang out w/ this guy. Too bad you are so far away...I would totally buy you shots all night and just listen to your rants!! My fave was about Nicole Ritchie looking like a corpse!! And it's funny..I just rented Shaun of the Dead...and seriously though the exact same crap to myself ;) With all my random thoughts, my friends are always telling me that I make them laugh but I'm going to hell. It's nice to see someone else's sick thoughts :) Tooo f'n funny!!! Keep it up!!! :)

-Donna :)
This came from someone with an optonline e-mail inbox. Here at work, we deal with a lot of optonline users, and it's refreshing to see one of the non-retarded ones sending me a message.
Hey Fuckwad,

You suck,

Love,

The Monkey living in your Head

And in case you're wondering why i put in "oscillating" in the title. Well, it's clever, and also one of it's definitions is: "Physics. To vary between alternate extremes, usually within a definable period of time". You see, the e-mail with the happy faces is clearly loving my blog. The one from the alleged monkey in my head, not so much. I do love reading all of your e-mails pertaining to the subjects I write about, so waste some time on that. Send me some more hate/love.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)