Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Search Mania

Another installment of the words that bring people to this blog. Never interesting, but always insightful.

Analog Medium - from Technorati (why would anyone want to check out those punks . . . pfft . . haha)
Patricia Arquette - from BlogSearch (someone must have an almost-midget fetish)
Anne Hathaway and Bijou Phillips Nude in 'Havoc', new edits longer scenes! - from Google (I like the fact that whoever typed this in put in an exclamation point at the end of the search query. It's very important)
lamb lynx prussian blue nude - from MSN (I guess racists get horny too, and it looks like they prefer the prepubescent meat)
"penis flashing" + "questions" - from Google (this left me scratching my head . . . I won't tell you which one)
chicken little - from Technorati
ciera wardrobe malfunction - from Google (people must love trannies . . . cause they're still looking for that picture of Ciera's 70's bush)
prophecy of the flowers lynx - from Google (when not masturbating to the twin racist girls, people like to read up on their "prophecy")
paypopup - from BlogSearch (people just like to make money online for doing nothing)
picking her wedgie - from Google (Canadian Google at that . . . those crazy hosers)
"Nicole ritchie diet" - from Google (Australians must want to slim down . . . the crack cocaine way)
blackstar - from Technorati
morphing into hermione on quicktime - from Google (just what exactly would someone want morphing into Hermione . . . their penis perhaps?? Wait a couple years)
"sally struthers" "sally the hutt" - from Google (It's reassuring that someone in Canada has the same sense of humor I have. Too bad we have to invade them after we're done cleaning up the middle east)
mos def concert - from BlogSearch
Kevin Federline - from BlogSearch (it's not 2008 yet, we're not ready for his "style")

So there you have it. There were a few repeat/similar search listings that were ommited for redundancy and the lack of desire to cross-check on my part. I hope I keep getting misguided visitors to my blog and despite them not finding what they were looking for, I hope you still come back a couple of times a week . . . and make me rich by clicking on my ads.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)