Friday, November 11, 2005

Enter the Sandman

Well, after Kirsten Dunst (and I'm thinking she probably thought she was dreaming from the lazy state of her eyelids) let the cat out of the bag that Thomas Hayden Church was going to be playing Sandman in Spider-Man 3, it was only time until we could stop imagining what he would look like, and the time is now. This photo was released of his pre-sand stage, and he looks just like the character did in the Spider-Man comics. Solid stuff Mr. Raimi. He keeps making the best Marvel comic adaptations with the Spider-Man franchise, and I hope he keeps cranking them out for a long time. Now, we have to wait and see the character Topher Grace is playing will be looking like on screen. If you're not a raging nerd like myself, you're probably blowing this off (I'm looking at you Heather), but if you are like myself, then you're anxiously awaiting that .jpg image.

1 comment:

Big D said...

That is awesome I was a little worried about him playing sandman, but that picture looks true to stan lees's form. EXSELSOR!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)