Thursday, November 17, 2005

Search Terms A Plenty

Back to our weekly feature of search terms that got people to my blog. It's sad really, since these people were obviously looking for some information on the web and they landed here instead. Haha! Suckers. Learned you a lesson . . . and hopefully gained a reader.

kroq song birchum sandman - from Google, seems like someone in Los Angeles is looking for old Adam Carolla MP3's. Good luck buddy. Those things are golden. Specially his Birchum bits.

RE CAP OF LOST - from MSN, seems that people who missed last night's episode were looking for info on it, and found last week's recap. Sorry, teehee. If you want to know what happened, pretty much the first 48 days of the tail section of flight 815. Their run-ins with the Others and their own Ethan Rom-esque mole. It was good, but my wife hates Michelle Rodriguez and her ugly cry face. So she was mocking her throughtout the whole thing.

Jimmy Kimmel and black women - from Google, which yields some interesting search results. Don't know what they were looking for but they most likely found my gripe with black people and their self-entitlement to cut in line whenever they want. I know that's probably not what they were looking for . . . but oh well.

anne hathaway havoc quicktime - from Google and other search engines. Many permutations of this search query have been coming in. Perverts I tell you. How dare you try to check out the rack of the Princess with the Mammaries . . err . . . I mean diaries.

"evangeline lilly" pushups - from Google, I actually would be interested in more information about this as well. Someone, please hook it up . . . for the wife. Yeah, that's right . . the wife. *wink*

damon lindeloff numbers - from French Google . . . freakin frogs always looking for info on my blog. I tell you, I feel like Joaquin Phoenix . . . is there a frenchman crawling out of my head? I think he mistook my gray matter for some tasty escargot.

paparazzi dominic evangeline - from AOL, the person must have been looking of pictures of Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan smooching it up on the beaches of Hawaii. I've seen them, they're not all that . . . but it does make her look incredibly good looking because she's macking with a Hobbit with the face of a catcher's mitt.

joaquin phoenix crazy brain quote - from Google, this quote is hilarious. I'm not going to tell you what it is, because you can find it in another post on this blog. But trust me, look for it. Great stuff.

And, that's it for this week.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)