Friday, August 11, 2006

Spam'ed Again - Incongruity

What the hell is going on here. It's like the Spammers read my personal diary and are aware that I was totally pissed at the fact that I can't fit into my old jeans. So weird. Who is making these goddamned reports? Only two living beings know about this debacle. The wife and the dog. This is gonna get Mexican-telenovela-esque if I don't get answers right quick!
Martin verbalized to me that you seemingly overheard about the reports on getting back into those jeans, my time has been taken up with this therapy, that has been assisting me get lean again. Ernest and me have been on this diet

http://www.eyij.itsourcharisma.org/du/

that has been assisting me with that. social and incongruity to all relative follow us up the cliff and river was now driving it so that it plan had
Or, maybe it's just a randomly generated word Spam trying to take me to a website to buy some diet pills. I don't know. I ain't touching that link.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)