Wednesday, August 30, 2006

HDH - Vanessa Minnillo

I really have no idea what this chick does . . . other than being Nick Lachey's new "man-chowder receptacle". Why do we care about her again? She's not bad looking. Is she better than Jessica Simpson? Maybe if you want to carry a coherent conversation. I can imagine talking to Jessica is like trying to reason with a puppy who is hopped up on methampetamines and bathtub-whiskey . . . there's no way that you're not going to get that thing to not pee on your couch. And no, I've never been in that position. I don't usually feed my dog speed and homemade hooch . . . at the same time. Anyway, Vanessa Minnillo is the HDH this week based solely on a suggestion from a co-worker (Mike V.), who seems to be quite taken by her looks. I think. He wasn't very excited when I asked him to help me choose a chick to post this week. Maybe he's not aware of how important and Earth-shattering this post really is. I missed posting this last week and look at what happened to that jetliner that crashed in Kentucky. Yeah. Random coincidence . . . I think not! Here's a couple of more pictures of Minnillo hanging out with Lachey in a black bikini. She stands around like a T-Rex . . . which is kinda of strange.

"Hold that position . . . Forever" - Nick Lachey

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)