Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday - Nipples!

There's something primal about nipples. I love them. Some more than others though. Sometimes, they can look a little weird (evidenced on "Busty Cops 2"). I am quite impressed by Natalie Portman's set of nipples. I mean, they're busting through that red top like they're alien chest-busters. Sexy alien chest-busters. She might not have the girth that Pamela Anderson sports when it comes to nip-see-through's, but her titties are fighting the good fight.Next up, we got some Kate Bosworth Nipple-slip pictures. Yes, I know that these might have been better seen during her "Blue Crush" or "Rules of Attraction" days . . . but she's still fairly good looking and completely oblivious as to what is going on with her rack. Here's a close up . . . Despite her current almost Nicole Ritchie'ish physique, I'm not all that impressed by this set of Kate Bosworth nipple-slip pictures . . . but, I'll just try to imagine those nips on maybe a cardboard cut-out of her in "Blue Crush". I just hope I don't get confused and super-impose those on Michelle Rodriguez . . . yikes.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)