Thursday, August 31, 2006

It's That Time Again - Search Terms

I'm thinking Thursdays will be housing the Search Terms post for the forseeable future . . . and yes, I can see the future. It's one of my many talents. What other talents do I have? Well, glad you asked. But since this is not about me, and it's about the search terms, I'm not going to steal their thunder by listing all the things I'm good at (which are encyclopedic in length, I might add). So, here is what's been searched for in the past couple of days. I'm not making any of this shit up. People end up here by looking for the stuff below. Sometimes it's clear how they made it here . . . sometimes, it leaves me scratching my head (which I do really well).

REESE WHITHERSPOON + PAPARAZZI PICS - Google Search GR
Emmanuelle in space - Google Search CL
does emma watson smoke - Google Search UK
nude celeb - BlogSearch
gotan - BlogSearch
emma watson's feet - Google Search
girls kissing - BlogSearch UK
"fashion house" - Blog Search Engine
sharon stone basic instinct 2 nude clip mpeg - Google Search CA
daniel radcliffe naked blogs are for wusses - Google Search
emma watson's upskirt - MSN Search
anna farris breasts - Google Search
"evangeline lilly nipple" - Google Search AU
emma watson boobless and trying too hard - Google Search
fergie wardrobe malfunction - Google Search
ufc "baba o'reily" - Google Search
pete from fallout boy crotch - Google Search CA
lohan dress - Google Search
girl fights - BlogSearch
Emilie de Ravin slip - Google Search
natalie portman panty shot V for Vendetta - Google Search
NCIS - BlogSearch
failure to launch screencaps - Google Search CA
joaquin phoenix interview frog in hair - Google Search
gretchen moll - Google Search AR
katharine mcphee boobs video - Google Search CA
scarlett johanssen "full house" - Google Search
lindsey lohan nickelodeon awards upskirt - Yahoo Search
leg cross oops tv - PeoplePC Search
evangeline lilly smokes - Google Search
nip slips accident - Google Search
steal+upn+veronica mars+wardrobe - Google Search
emma watson MSN address - Google Search
"stephen colbert" - Technorati Search
anne hathaway nude havoc clip - Google Search
wrestling nip slips - BlogSearch
gymnastics + crotch - Google Search BE
"kimberly stewart" "no panties" - Google Search
butt slips - Google Search
colbert green screen - BlogSearch
blogs for wusses - Google Search
portman crotch - Google Search
Emmanuelle In Space: First Contact trailer - Google Search
sia furler animal - Google Search
zero 7 fan hollywood bowl - Google Search

2 comments:

Crazy Dan said...

what is it with you and the stars from Harry Potter. I am calling Matt from dateline on you.

Jaime said...

it's not me man. i'm not running those searches. other people are. you can call Matt if you want. he doesn't know Search Terms like I do. I've done the research. Search Terms are being used as a street drug, you know that!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)