Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cheap Lunch Hata's

Why can't I eat my cup o' soup/maruchan instant lunch in fucking peace! Does someone have to make a smart-ass comment every time I sit at my cubicle and say something like "Hey Jaime, is that all you eat. When you go home, do you like have that for dinner too?". Listen douche-bag . . . I don't still live at home with my parents like you do. Shut the fuck up. It's called "paying rent". When you don't have enough money to actually buy real food, you fall back on the 30 cents per meal solution.

And then, like 5 minutes later, someone else says "Oh, I smell cup of soup, it must be Jaime". Shut up. I know there's tons of sodium in this thing. What am I, retarded? Are you going to buy me lunch everyday? Mind your own business. And yes, there is more sodium/salt in an actual cup of Cambell's soup than in a Cup of Noodles/Maruchan. Read the god damn labels and quit hating on my lunch.

Fuck! People just make me want to vent so much. Thank god for blogs . . . otherwise, that homicidal rampage would have come and gone by now.

Yeah, I'm a little on the disgruntled side today. You want to make something out of it . . . punk!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)