Friday, August 25, 2006

Cunt Collision Insurance - Got Some?

I'm getting fucked by a cunt. Usually, it's the other way around. And it's not even in a sexual way. My insurance company (Mercury) is most likely going to side with the cunt that claims that I hit her back bumper while I was parking. The insurance adjustor told me that since she has a picture of my bumper touching her bumper, that it's enough for them to go ahead and payout on her claim.

Which is abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous. If I had indeed (big IF) hit her car, would I have left my car parked in contact with hers? I don't think so. Would my wife, who crossed the street after exiting the car by going in between my car and the cunt's car, had space to walk in between these two cars? Wouldn't my wife and I noticed that we actually struck a car?

My theory is that this cunt had some pre-existing damage on her back bumper and thought it'd be a great idea to get someone else to pay for it. So, she backed up enough so that my car touched hers, and then took a fucking picture of it. Totally staged. I'm so sure of this that it's almost not a theory but a certain fact. I did not hit a car in July while parking. This bitch hit me, and now claims I hit her. She has no witnesses of me hitting her car, just a staged picture.

My insurance company has not made a final decision on this yet. It seems that the initial estimate numbers she got for the repair were wrong (no duh! she's trying to scam them as well) and they're waiting for an updated estimate. In the meantime, the adjustor is going to be discussing this with his supervisor(s) to see if they can still deny the claim. I'm not holding my breath though. I'm sure I'm going to get fucked in the end. He gave me a number to the California Insurance Commision (or something like that) so that I could file a complaint with the way this is being handled.

I wish I had enough money and time to hire a lawyer and take this cunt to court and fight the case. I'm sure that a jury of my peers would side with me and I could collect damages instead of her . . . you know . . . for the deep emotional scarring I've endured from this whole process.

But I won't, because that's not the type of person I am. I am an honest and law abiding member of society and I don't go around trying to take advantage of others. If I have damage on my car, I either pay for the repair myself or I leave it there. Fucking cunt. God I hate Los Angeles!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)