Friday, August 25, 2006

Megatron - A Face only a Hentai Fan Could Love

The "Transformers" movie is chugging along at a nice pace, with a release date of Summer 2007, so character designs are coming out . . . which explains the sour-puss pictured above. Yeah, that's the redeign of Decepticon leader, Megatron. Nothing like the classic cartoon design . . . which I think had lips if I remember correctly. And before you start giving me shit about robots not having lips . . . let me just ask you . . . have you ever been to Cybertron? Yeah, didn't think so. This design looks more like it belongs in an anime Hentai feature . . . and a giant tentacle cock should be shooting out of that serrated mouth (ouch, that would chafe!). Then there's the weird option of not having him turn into an oversized hand-cannon . . . but rather have Megatron convert into a sci-fi inspired jet (pictured below). So, I'm a little apprehensive about just how it's all going to turn out. But, there are sure to be explosions galore that will melt my brain and make me forget about the designs. Just how putting Scarlett Johanssen in a white body-suit made me forget that "The Island" was just a rip-off of a cheesy 70's cloning movie last seen on Mystery Science Theater 3000. *sigh* I miss those wise cracking robots. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At this rate the Transformers movie is going to make us all wish for a Gobots movie instead.

Jaime said...

Just as long as Will Smith doesn't show up and sock a Decepticon in the face in a comical attempt to welcome it to our planet . . . i'm all good.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)