Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Adminstrating Woes

Just a little charming e-mail from another one of our eloquent customers. This one apparently didn't give himself enough administrative rights on his user profile on the computer and is now blaming our company for his retard mistake.
Dear Sir: I am trying to configure my antivirus program for automatic updates but everytime I try to change the settings it says I do not have administrator priveledges. It is bullshit. I am the only one who uses this computer. My login has my name as to distinguish my profile from others so I may choose to add in the future but I have administrator priveledges. I do not give a rats ass about any computer geek crap. If your software will not let me change the settings because some booger picker software geek had a weird idea (which happens frequently, believe me, I know) then please refund my money for the software and I will go back to that Norton crap.This is stupid and should never happen. Truly Yours, Jackass (name changed to protect annonimity)
You know what is truly stupid and should have never happened? His parents conceiving this mental genius. Someone should walk up to those two (no matter how old they are) and slap them in the face . . . repeatedly . . . I mean it.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

i took offense to that. i consider myself to be a booger-flickin' software geek.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)