Monday, January 29, 2007

Musically Inclined Mondays - Cold War Kids

I have to say, this year is shaping up to be much better than last year. Musically that is. The Cold War Kids are helping quite a bit with this task. Their melodic and piano backed songs are all fantastic, and the links below are for two of my favorite tracks from them. You can find their website here. Visit, support, tell your friends about them. Snag these MP3's while my fileden supports them and go crazy. Well, maybe not crazy strapped into a straight-jacket crazy. Or you know what, do whatever you want. If you want to be in a padded room . . . be my guest. But, be sure they're playing this for you. You can also get more MP3 tracks at the website that I listed above.

We Used To Vacation - Cold War Kids
Hospital Beds - Cold War Kids

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)