Wednesday, January 10, 2007

American Idol - Who's the New Katharine McPhee?

With the new season of American Idol looming over the horizon, I can't help but wonder . . . who's going to be this year's Katharine McPhee? Who will America fall in perverted lust with? Who will people be searching for on the internet in futile attempts at nipple slips, upskirts, and pictures of the contestants feet. I don't know the answer to this, but I do know that my advertising revenue jumps 1000% (amount not actually a correct calculation) during the final days of the competition. Why? I don't know. But I'm sure as hell looking forward to it. Whoever it is, I hope to make a quick buck off of you. Why? Because I love money . . . especially money that I don't really have to work for. So, search away America, and click away when you land here, on my humble blog. Sure, you won't find those pictures of a contestant golden showering a random person, but you might find something else that might make you laugh.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Said the person who won't name themselves.

You're a coward. Love the caps lock. Just learn how to use that?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)