Wednesday, January 24, 2007

HDH - Cortana

This one goes out to all the fanboys. The people out there who constantly look for doctored pictures of Halo characters in compromising positions. Actually, it's just Cortana that they want to see naked. Or taking multiple tentacled penises in every artificial orifice. Yeah, I get a lot of "Cortana Hentai" searches. People are just fascinated by her. Me? I don't know . . . I don't have a thing about virtual sex with imaginary characters. Maybe it's because at my peak of hentai-love . . . I was about 16 or so. Ever since then, if I'm going to look for pictures of people getting it on, I'm looking for real, live-action, non-videogame inhabiting, masturbatory aides. But, don't ever say I don't do anything for you. These pictures are as risque as I could find . . . which is not very.

Sorry baby, I only take Firewire in that port

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)