Monday, January 22, 2007

Jessica Biel's Good Side - Booty Patrol

I love that in the southern hemisphere, it's currently not freezing, so that people like Jessica Biel can take advantage of it and strut around in a bikini for all of our viewing pleasure. And, I have to say, she's not looking as steroid-ed out in these next few shots as she typically does. Not that she's hard on the eyes. Actually, she inspires hard-ons. But, most of the pictures I see of her are during her work-out routines. I'm just not into chicks with rippling muscles. Which is why I don't post those up, and instead, find time to post these up. Jessica Biel's publicist should pay me some royalties. 'Cause there's no publicity, like bikini-publicity. So . . . yeah . . . my Paypal's waiting. Oh, and speaking of her "good side", here's what I was talking about in the post title.


Yes, stare at it and let it dominate your mind. Now, tell yourself that you will go watch what ever movie she's in. It doesn't matter if it's "Robot Jet Fighter 2: Afterburner Love" . . . it'll be worth it. One more shot of her and another bikini'd friend.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)