Monday, January 08, 2007

Musically Inclined Mondays - Charlotte Hatherly

Behave
Not many people might know about Charlotte Hatherly. I didn't before this morning, which is why this musical discovery is so cool. I was just going through some geek websites, picking up information on "Grindhouse" which is being released this year. I was reading how Edgar Wright (Shaun of the Dead director) was directing one of the fake trailers that would be running between the two films from Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez. Then, I read something about this particular singer's video being directed by Edgar Wright's brother, Oscar Wright and how it was actually Edgar Wright's girlfriend. Since I'm a big "Shaun of the Dead" fan, I thought I'd check it out just for the hell of it. Turns out the song isn't bad, and the video is pretty cool as well. Check it out, and seek her music out. Below is another video, titled "Bastardo", which is a bit on the pop'y side, but has a cameo by Simon Pegg, also of "Shaun of the Dead" fame.

Bastardo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)