Thursday, January 11, 2007

Kelly Osbourne Shits and Nudity

A couple of Kelly Osbourne news tidbits I've come across while doing my early morning rounds through the gossip rags. This one, doesn't really surprise me. It comes from Life Style Extra, a UK based showbiz something or other.
Daughter Kelly has revealed mother sought revenge on the media by posting her and brother Jack's poo to journalists.

She told Britain's Grazia magazine: "Mum used to make me and Jack s**t in a box, then she'd wrap it up and send it to journalists she was angry with.
She could have just used that internet service that mailed dog poop to your most hated enemies. I guess it wouldn't have the same personal touch as sending your own kids' crap. The other piece of Kelly-news (which, does not involve The Rapture . . . the Biblical event not the cool band) is, believe it or not, much higher on the "OMG that's guh-ross!" scale. Seems that Kelly has some lofty delusions. One of them: appearing in Playboy. Nude. (WTF?)
She says, "I'd go fully nude, but I'd have to have some airbrushing on my tits."
That bit of disgusting news comes from Starpulse who should be collectively ashamed of putting out this sort of filth. Get back to upskirts and celebrity crotch scratching photos. I almost coughed up my lunch. And she has the gall to say she's going to need "some" airbrushing? The only way Photoshop is going to help her look good is if they get the head and body of a different, much hotter looking girl named Kelly Osbourne and take her fat lump of a body out of the pictures and put the substitute chick in there instead.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)