Thursday, January 11, 2007

Left 4 Dead


I was pretty disappointed by the fact that "Dead Rising" would not play on my XBOX 360. But, I'm not going to be a cry-baby about it. I don't have an HDTV set, so I probably would not have been able to read the text that looks smudgy on standard resolution television sets. But, a new zombie game is coming down the pipe. It's called "Left 4 Dead", and it's from Turtle Rock Studios. It uses the Source engine for the graphics, and you can check their still-in-construction site here for future updates like game-play videos and character profiles. You know, the standard stuff these sites usually have. If you want to see the first official trailer for the game, head out to Gamespot's page for the game to access a pretty cool video. I just hope this makes its way to the 360. Despite some problems some users might have had with "Dead Rising", it still sold pretty well. Which means there's a market for zombie games on consoles. Get cracking Turtle Rock Studios. Port that shit over so us console players can get a taste.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)