Friday, January 12, 2007

"99 Problems . . .

. . . but a bitch ain't one". And now, we know why. Rapper Jay-Z will smack a bitch down if she runs her bitch-ass mouth. He knows how to control a woman, cause The Lord knows, if you let that woman out of the kitchen and let her get some damn shoes on . . . it's over. That female, only fit for baby and pie making (that's two separate functions . . . don't make me a baby-pie), would turn to the "feminism" wit da quickness. Can't have that. So, dial it down on the "Independent honeys, making moneys" tip, Beyonce, and just be content that Jay-Z is handling your "telephone bills and automo-bills". Here's a quote from her assistant.
I felt that I should expose [Jay-Z] for the ugly [EXPLETIVE] he is. Seems that for a while he’s had a problem with keeping his hands to himself. Now I’ve never seen him just flat out strike [Beyonce], but too many times have I seen him shove and push her. At first I thought that it was just a little horse play thing between the two - but once I saw how embarrassed Bee was to be man-handled in the front of me in St. Tropez - I realized that it was no joke. I’ve been [Beyonce’s assistant] and friend for a while now and I’ve always wanted to say something but I never felt it was my place. He treats Beyonce like she’s an object and not a person.
Don't make him raise his pimp-hand woman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh please

Jaime said...

you forgot the three snaps.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)